How to write Executive Summary for an internship report? Career News
The Internship report is a great opportunity to justify the theoretical knowledge in respect to the practical world. So, it is a proper decision for the Department of Business Administration introduces this type of Internship Program for the students of BBA program for better understanding and orientation with the practical job environment. The Internship report is prepared as requirement of BBA program of Bangladesh Islami University. This report gives or focuses with clear idea with working experiences in Exim Bank to learn about the General Banking Activities of Exim Bank Limited. Especially this report focuses on Analysis of General Banking Activities of Export Import Bank Bangladesh Limited : A Case Study on Satarkul Branch.
In this connection, I have discussed and divided in the selected topic in five parts. In chapter one, I have tried to discuss about history and objectives of Exim Bank Limited. The specific objectives of the study are as follows:
• to analyze different deposit schemes of Exim Bank Limited ;
• to analyze the activities of account opening section and clearing section of the bank ;
• to find out some problems of general banking activities of the branch ;
• to prescribe some suggestions to overcome those problems.
In the second chapter, I have tried to mention the history, mission & vision of Exim Bank Limited. In the third chapter, I have also tried to mention the concept of General Banking.
In the fourth chapter, I have analyzed the General Banking Activities of Exim Bank Limited. And finally I have concluded overall the analysis, findings and its remedies of Exim Bank Limited. The major Findings are:
• Modern banking services like online banking, wide ranges of ATM Services are not available in the cities.
• Lack of cash deposit services (CDM) of Export Import Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
• Lack of mobile banking & SMS alert services ofExport Import Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
• The documentation system is not modern as a result employees waste their time for looking document on customer demand.
• Lack of insufficient human resources in documentation services to huge number of customers.
I had practical experience with Exim Bank Ltd. for 12 week at Satarkul Branch. With my little experience in Exim Bank Ltd. it is very difficult for me to recommend. However, I have observed some shortcomings. The major recommendation to overcome of those limitations are:
• Export Import Bank Bangladesh Ltd. should establish more ATM booth in the cities, and urban areas.
• Export Import Bank Bangladesh Ltd. should establish cash deposit services (CDM).
• Export Import Bank Bangladesh Ltd. should increase feature of mobile banking & SMS alert services of online activates.
• Export Import Bank Bangladesh Ltd. should ensure modern documentation system so that the employee can provide proper services.
• The number of human resources in documentation section is really insufficient to give services to huge number of customers. So, number of staff should be increased in the sections.
Exim Bank Limited should apply performance management system on the basis of rules and regulation so that the employee can evaluate management system properly. The employees performance system of Exim Bank Limited should be measured on the basis of work related activities. Exim Bank Limited should provide facility to the employee on the basis of performance measurement so that employee is satisfied to their Bank .